1/72 Douglas A-20G Havoc pto - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
name: sergio
Category: intermediate
kit: MPM Douglas A-20G Havoc
scale:1/72
accesories:

the new project I hope this is somewhat faster than the previous

609950e0.jpg

for reasons not yet explained to me I started doing the wings, placing the navigation lights that is under the wings

af45407a.gif

f61abbb3.gif

c47ff480.gif

203abba3.gif

1a509309.gif

the end this is the result

05ae0897.gif

23b4c6eb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new found respect for 1/72 models :D, can't wait to see how she turns out :)

Very nice Sergio! I did the 1/48 Italeri Kit and loved it. I love this craft. The panel lines and detail on the wings look great. Hope the fit is as nice as it was on mine.

Nice start Sergio and even in 1/72 it's going to be a sizable machine.

vic, although seeming to be great was a fairly small twin-engine Beech C-45 that I have is bigger. at least what is the body of the plane

I have a new found respect for 1/72 models :D, can't wait to see how she turns out :)

Igor, I is that almost 98% of my models are mounted on this scale I like a lot, there is much dislike that is compliced, but considering that the detail is half as large as in 1/48 is twice as easy to 2 or 3 do with little details already done large scale while more detailed and easier to make mistakes, I think

Last edited:
Very nice Sergio! I did the 1/48 Italeri Kit and loved it. I love this craft. The panel lines and detail on the wings look great. Hope the fit is as nice as it was on mine.

friend aaron, is a model that makes the truth will be worked unpoco the joints of the wings and the wings but soon the rest closes fast and well, we'll see how it ends.

Good one, I'm gonna watch this as I want to do an Aussie Davidson piloted version for myself.

I had thought about doing well in the Australian version and I'm doing the collection of aviation from the RAAF in WWII, (I'm looking to get me another), as this not to upset my wife to the American emblem like art box, so will you do at the end.

happy0034.gif

Hells Bells Sergio, that is one great link. Well worth keeping a note of and thanks for the heads-up.

thanks
took 5 days going around the internet looking for a picture to show me as was the raft or package that was behind the driver in the top, in a book that I have in stock I can not have eln the floor for lack of space that sometimes I read had a liferaft in case fell to the sea, but I do not see any picture of this area if anyone can hecharme a hand with some fotillo would appreciate it, this issue delayed work and I do not want to close the cockpit

yesterday i was stuck all day in the attic looking at the books and found two important things I was looking the picture of the inside

a9e7f34d.jpg

so as to battle

good but hoped the project would go faster is that the set in if I get a lot of trouble with the lace, it remains an open question and needs to place either the dihedral of the wings, the plastic is somewhat twisted, this is not common the mold, as I always say to have a place for optimum storage of mquetas is critical especially in winter with heating the plastic softens and shall be governed,

567185b5.jpg

at the moment is what I have I have no other place, until we get the building permit and then I will have a site right now.

35425d8b.jpg

46a8d045.jpg

so this resting until tomorrow.

finally the pics, that's start of the engine is placed below the feeding tube distributor

de75c6fe.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back