1/72 Eduard Bf-110 G-2 "Wespen"...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dukesman

Airman
Jun 8, 2007
Fresh off the workbench. This is my first Eduard kit - always heard good things and finally took the plunge. I had some minor issues but mostly due to my own shortcomings. Can't say enough about these great kits! Anyway here is mine. I know it isn't 100% accurate - for example, I don't know that I've ever seen a "Wespen" with the single BK 37 cannon - but I had a lot of fun with it and the end result is very cool. Thanks for looking!

1_BLue_Front.jpg

6_BackQuarter.jpg

7_Close_Cokpit.jpg

9_otherside.jpg

15_TopbackqtrBEST.jpg

27_BellyBEST.jpg

33_BackSideGOOD.jpg

34_GreyTop.jpg

35_BAck_Monotone.jpg

Capt Vic beat me to it!
It may not be 100% accurate, but it looks good, and, more importantly, it's given you pleasure, and a sense of achievement.
So, no criticisms overall - apart from the ailerons (both drooped) which, disregarding any other areas which could only be checked by reference to specific period photos, is a somewhat glaring error. Correct that, and who would argue about the rest?
Overall, very well done indeed.

Gnomey, Airframes, GingahNinja, Crimea River, vikingBerserker, otftch, Wayne Little...thank you all for the kind and constructive responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back