1/72 Fairey Swordfish MkI - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You can pick-up a 1/32 MK 2 for $49.39+23.50 to ship on e-bay from China. I have bought several from these guys and they never disappoint. The local hobby shop sells the MK1 or 2 for $119 +13% tax. Mt avatar pic is of the Mk1 my Dad did. Worth getting for sure.

Better be good for the price.

I have been VERY fortunate and picked up the Tamiya MkI and MkII as unwanted kits for $30 brand new each!! Looking at the sprues and the parts it looks to be a joy to build.. I hope to get some time at the bench soon as this kit is really itching at me to build!

Sounds like a good kit but....

Worthless1_zpsbb6cf565.gif

I'm afraid I cant see any of your posted photos. I get message to say they are flickr images and no longer available......

They don't dump that I am aware, I have pictures on Flickr that have been there since 2005 shortly after Yahoo took over. Perhaps if your account is totally inactive? Or perhaps he deleted his account?

I agree with Robert. It is very likely the account could be deleted or just pictures.Also these could have been moved to another location. And that's the reason for. The same can happen to the Photobucket hosting.

Oh, okay. I don't use Flickr so it's an unknown to me. I've been using a free PB account for years now. I know it's a bit slow sometimes but as I have over 1000 pictures stored there that are posted on a bunch of different forums, it just seemed like too much work to switch everything over.

Chris

It is too much work, I always say stick with what is working for you, until it no longer does. Most forums support all the major image hosting platforms so it comes down to personal preference. My own problem was for a long while I had images scattered over a half dozen different services. I standardized on Flickr simply because it was where I had the most pictures already.

My only complaint with any image hosting site is that when the user either moves the pictures or deletes their account then the pictures they left linked to those accounts in forum posts go missing. Its frustrating when you find a thread with the exact info you were looking for only to find out all the pictures are gone. As often as not the pictures themselves contained the info you were looking for. There is no fix for that as that is how it should be. But it is why I choose to upload pictures directly here in the hope that they will survive any hosting service I am currently using. I still upload them to Flickr I just don't share from there unless it is a large collection that would be too time consuming to load here one by one as I have yet to find a way to perform a mass upload here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back