>> 1/72 Hanriot H.232-2 - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: azur

After a long time of delay I am more than fallen with the subject of modeling, but made lacking to participate with you and as always learn from you and your work, said this I present this airplane.

It's her plane was a French twin-engined advanced trainer. The construction of the aircraft was initiated in 1936 by Hanriot's chief designer Montlaur. The aircraft was produced by the nationalized factory SNCAC.
The French Air Ministry made an initial order of 40 H.232.2's. This order was though soon was extended to 57. The French Air Force started to receive their H-232.2's in February, 1940, and received a total of 35 before the defeat against the Germans in June 1940. The Germans captured 22 aircraft of this type, and since they did not have any use of them, Finland placed an order for three aircraft from the Germans.[1] One was destroyed in an accident during the ferry flight to Finland, the other two saw service as advanced trainers in the Finnish Air Force and were written off on January 2, 1950. During the Winter War the French had planned to send 25 aircraft of this type to Finland. The German aircraft were scrapped in 1942.

This is more or less the plane like the one that I want to represent just the day after being captured that on the marks and the French insignia were repented and painted the German marks

h232_ger_c1.jpg

this the artbox of this plane
IMG_4773_zpsquv1tyzw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back