1/72 hasegawa SBD-3 dauntless

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woody

Master Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
IL.
Got rained out today so i ventured to the LHS i see a lot of 1/72 scale being built so it's time to test my eye's this kit was a resale for 5 dollar's i can work on it during planting season so i will set aside the 109f-4. Got home removed the masking tape that was hold the boxing together and inside there was a Jaguar resin cockpit with it cool let the fun begin.
SANY4282.jpg

SANY4283.jpg

SANY4280.jpg

Thanks Wurger,Airframes and Crimea River. I'am glad that resin kit was with it because there was no sidewall detail but the cockpit is almost ready for paint.
SANY4298.jpg

SANY4297.jpg

Great score mate!
That resin set looks much better than the (so-called) 'True Details' set I got - would only recommend that as a rough guide for scratchbuilding (as I'll be doing).

Thanks for the nice conments guy's well got some painting done more to do the color's ain't correct. I will try a real light wash and dry brush.
SANY4311.jpg

Thank's for the nice conment's i did a wash and some dry brush which was a little harder then i thought it would be i need to go back over it here and there.
SANY4329.jpg

SANY4324.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back