1/72 He-115T-2 Swedish - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rogi

Master Sergeant
Aug 1, 2011
Username: Rogi
Name: Igor
Category: Beginer
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: Matchbox (leading the way! :D ya! )
Type: He-115
Aftermarket: Maybe some additions to the sparse cockpit will have to wait and see,

I may have started this kit previously (colored the cockpit parts in) but apart from that and to prevent cheating from that start, I've stripped the paint with thinner and now she is 100% in non started condition :D

I'll be doing a Swedish He-115, They operated 12 He-115A-2s under the designation T-2, the numbers were 101 to 112. More aircraft were ordered but never realised when WW2 broke out. They served throughout the entire war and were used in bombing roles, Torpedo bombing, smoke screen deployment, long range recon. and anything else to keep Sweden neutral :D

It should look something like this when completed:
SW13_zpsa93599ac.png

If I have time I'll do a Diorama with this in mind, lots of excellent reference photos from Mr. Lunds collection, I hope it is ok to use them here, if not I will remove them later on.
SW8_zpsad28f76a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good choice Igor. Some nice entries in this GB already. I myself gonna skip this one. Lack of spare time being the main reason, but I also don't have anything in the stash that would fit this GB anyway. (Earlier this year I decided not to buy new kits until I reduce the stash a bit.)

Yep... I have seen the shot too. I like the scrawny cow. Apparently they used it often... whatever it means. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back