1/72 Kopro lavochkin La 5 fn

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
I put a project you want to do quickly without complications and that the panel is positive (outward) and is complicated to tweak it, as always in the scale that best gives me.
The idea is to make the 906 Squadron aircraft piloted by the ace with 20 kills Spanish Fco Meronio in the winter of 1943 on Finland
photos
3ff3e1f7.gif

d87833c9.gif

efe72d5f.gif

3e6cb621.gif

5726a671.gif

14812a6a.gif

cc4e6ee8.gif

4dbccea4.gif

wurger, yes, I have used the technique of salt, but then I'll give you some very fine sandpaper after removing the salt so I hope to get the effect of winter wear in the paint

I see. But be careful of sanding. To be honest it's not the best way of making "the shabby uniform". Anyway good luck.

please do not call me your best I'm not even a Mr.
because what I put the photos of the result, the sand is 3200 gray filled tamiya putty used to sand the joints, always in the direction of the air or access to different parts of the aircraft by ground personnel.
dba630c1.gif

8e20a9c9.gif

c82b0d2d.gif

thanks.
messing with photoshop for the decals do as I have very clear that I do serve me a number to get so placing several color is appropriate, I gave him some treatment for that look on punishment as well as the plane.
f8dba893.gif

paint the bottom with the 71008 model air and uncover the bottom of the plane the painting phase is now completed in the plane touched wheels, landing gear and so on, decals that have dried to give no problems between 24 and 48 hours .
2c880d8c.gif

ce58ec24.gif

thanks guys you are too flattering
paint the propeller and amount of ma same way that the plane, with a mixture of colors similar to the color you put the tire and a piece of sponge to give the propeller to simulate desgante and dirt. after that with very dilute black as leaks give different effects (even more trabjos necista), ailerons and rudders, smoke guns and others, painted the cockpit giving the effect as the plane but mexclas colors, with Klear dissolved W5 glass cleaner (Lidl supermarket), I give the plane to let dry 48 hours before the decals.

ef634dc0.gif

6a907e6d.gif

2fe6856d.gif

2d58c8b5.gif

8f9e2d29.gif

this is alalalalalalall friends

Attachments

• 2d58c8b5.jpg
    2d58c8b5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 170

Users who are viewing this thread

Back