++ **** DONE: 1/72 Mc Donnell F2H-2N Banshee - Military Conflicts of the 1950's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1ab.jpg

Check your email Sergio. I hope they help

Andy any problem, you time is your time i understand

Geo thanks

Last edited:
I start to ride the plane, and modified the cockpit, here it is positioned without hitting anything, so it looks crooked

IMG_6262_zpshjnmn0q4.jpg

IMG_6263_zpsdf3wewgh.jpg

seat looking information and restarting my router can find information from the plane a walk around very very detailed photos taken by Don hinton this photographed all.
if anyone is interested can see that:

f2h-2p.html

Great! Saves me a trip to our museum.

Andy nothing happens I also thank you, I should have thought before the reboot and reconfigure it to the search and make the shopping environment browsers.

Nice work on the cockpit! It's very detailed considering an out-of-box 1/72 kit!

for if the detailed interior of the cockpit is excellent for cash and also be on this scale, so we understand the plane as it comes is like a ProfiPack eduard missing four little details that clear the sold separately and the price is somewhat unless eduard, to buy enough made me a discount and it was worth, I'm starting materials arecopilar to reopen the e-shop.

Nicely done so far!

Gnomey thanks

painted with seat belts placed this command to close the fuselage

IMG_6344_zpsiagzzxa2.jpg

IMG_6346_zpsmyms9zo5.jpg

IMG_6347_zpslclppzrh.jpg

IMG_6348_zpsxrzlyiza.jpg

I'm trying to adjust to the fuselage nose is quite difficult but there is almost 2mm space echelon leaving the fuselage with the nose

I have sent a strap to the company to see if they can replace me the pizzas poorly injectadas I came with the model. Look at the photos.

IMG_6372_zpsh1szpzel.jpg

IMG_6373_zpsupvbyvzv.jpg

I not think I can finish in time for the time that is the term would be extended in time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back