++ **** DONE: 1/72 Mc Donnell F2H-2N Banshee - Military Conflicts of the 1950's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh my, that's not good. On a happier note, I made it to our naval museum tonight and snapped some pics of our Banshee. Sorry for the size. Cell phone e-mailed to home address. let em know if you need any posted at higher reslution. Here you go:

IMG_0483.JPG
IMG_0486.JPG
IMG_0487.JPG
IMG_0477.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0471.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0489.JPG
IMG_0488.JPG
IMG_0470.JPG

good the next day to send the complaint the direction and left me bad pieces of kit were requested, and that same day they sent me another email telling me that I sent it already.

now I expect and I get time to finish the plane, and lovolvi to be placed on the worktable and began to review panels and boards

thanks to all fellas.

That's too bad... hopefully you'll get a replacement part soon!

for dates we are in and the time they sent've Depensar that will be for next year when I come century ... hahahaha, it was not expected to come up early, I feel the same with transparent mariner of Mach2 is it has the situation also......
waiting for parts to arrive
thanks guys

you remember this plane that was pending ..., because I arrived a few days ago the pieces that were damaged and I put with him.
IMG_9598.jpg

IMG_9812.jpg
IMG_9813.jpg

finished primer I give some lights on the panels and paint the nose marks and tips of the wing deposits

IMG_9816.jpg

IMG_9814.jpg

IMG_9815.jpg

IMG_9817.jpg

IMG_9818.jpg

IMG_9819.jpg

and in the vertigo of finishing it I pull by the H54 of gunze for the non specular be blue
and with two very light layers I cover a little, the pity that with the light of yesterday to 23 P.m. it is not l better to see the effect of the lights and shades of the painting

IMG_9829.jpg

IMG_9830.jpg

IMG_9831.jpg

IMG_9832.jpg

IMG_9833.jpg

IMG_9834.jpg

A refrain we have here says "better late than never", and seen what I saw for my merit to lose all this time waiting for the pieces ...

Thk thanks for your good words, another advance finish painting the wells and the pipes of the engines

IMG_9835.jpg

IMG_9836.jpg

Today I will be going to put decals better said I'll start with the decals

I started to place the decal of the plane
IMG_9847.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back