1:72 Mitsubishi Ki-46-II 'Dinah' - OOB (Out of Box) unofficial GB-2015.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers Geo, and yeah, he is the centre of our world at this time. Everything else (except work) comes under the 'if I get time' category.

Cheers Wayne and Andy!

Wayne, I probably taste terrible, so I'll just wing it and weather her after the Matt coat :)
BTW, what do ya reckon - Matt or Semi-Matt?

Cheers Wayne! We're talking 1942, so will try to mix a Semi-Matt. Worse case scenario she'll end up Matt, which should also look good.

Haven't updated for a long time, but this bird's in rehabilitation. She was being flight tested (with a little help from my son). Gravity won :)

Since put her back together, and sanded the seams for repainting. I now regret not recording my mix for the exterior colour...
Will have a play when I get back and get some pics up.

Cheers Dirk, appreciate it mate!

Unfortunately she's not looking too great these days, after numerous flight tests by my son over the years. He still loves it though, so she was worth it :)

I'd keep the props. This all comes down to personal preference of course! Just find a sanding file or stick and slowly sand off the excess plastic.

Like now for instance :) Building a Hasegawa Ki-46-II in surrender markings for GB 46, so this girl will be restored in tandem.

Current condition:
STA56980.JPG
STA56981.JPG
STA56982.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back