1/72 Stinson/Vultee L-1 Vigilant - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

says a Spanish expression, "go to a table leg," one that is fiddly and the other is to view pics, :rolleyes::rolleyes: :p. thanks guys.

Now back to the subject of the pics, but it seems little progress already evident

IMG_0266_zps2659cb66.jpg

IMG_0267_zps71e363f7.jpg

If you turn to the first pic you can see that the engine is already in place and others painted.

Last edited:
cheers and thanks you guys.
I'll put some photos of last night, I printed as usual in black,

IMG_0277_zps595adef9.jpg

I painted the colors are not real but is the closest thing I have on hand, the colors are next on the top and the sides went in:
ANA613 Olive Drab use mr hobby H304
ANA616 sand use mr hobby H79

IMG_0281_zpsda8c5314.jpg

to the bottom:
ANA609 Azure Blue use mr Color C34

IMG_0282_zps70328d1c.jpg

Some more photos to see more of the sides and stuff which can not be viewed in the general view

IMG_0283_zpsd1bb7845.jpg

IMG_0284_zps78125852.jpg

I finally started working on acetate paper to pexiglas shape, just a sketch to be taking the idea

IMG_0285_zpsa9a704b4.jpg

thannks guys

Charles, buddy, no big deal, mine is gluing plastics, no more than a nice hand over half compared to what many of you do, your planes are a real production, wood planes always found me great and you really do almost as fast as I with the plastic almost exclusively gluing the plastic and clean the face with painting,

Terry, all of the black paint on the primer has an explanation, if you look at the colors (in the upper expecialy) have much variety of colors, to paint with very light paint layers need to give more opaque color, this gives a great color depth and simulates very well the possible erosion of the paint, I avoid having to make a paneled back as I try to do it possible to paint over the joints of the panels so it looks a similar color but dark and so if I give a metal hand in a particular area and I have given primer, metallic colors as well as white on black look better (or so it seems to me).
Here I put a photo as an example

IMG_0287_zpsc863222a.jpg

Bill, is the protective foam boxes of airbrushes I sell, I buy a house painting in Barcelona, ​​according to paint manufacturer is rustic stucco and paintings bitumen, do not know if it's actually R500.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back