12.00pm in South OZ!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy New Year to all our friends from Down Under! Still some 9 and a half hours to go at the moment when I write this over here.

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all of my Australian friends out there! May 2010 be a great year for all you (except during the World Cup, you can not have a great time there against Germany! :lol:)!

A Happy New 2010 Year to all down under friends . Let the oncoming New Year be a great one for all of you !!!

Now it's 2010 down under, so to all you Digger, cobbers, crab-fats, matelots, sappers and all forum members and mates, Happy twenty ten and may it be a good one for all.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Hey Wayne....you have a great one mate and best wishes to all at your end of this Flat Earth ! :thumbleft:

Hmmmm...lets see....6 tinnies of the Golden Nectar and 3 of my specials (double meaures in equal quantity of Sweet Vermouth, Dry Vermouth, Grand Marnier, Jack Daniels and a good shot of Angostura Bitters !!!!) and theres still 15 minutes before the dog goes mental and starts shaking with frigjht over the noise of the bl**dy fireworks !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back