15th Rememberance Day of the Srebrenica Massacre

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tango35

Airman 1st Class
May 1, 2005
Hannover Region
Dear Gentlemen,
normally we discuss here about aircraft and related themes.
But in these days there this the 15th Rememberance day of the Srebrenica massacre, done by serb forces with the result of over 8000 killed civilians.

I also remember my dutch brothers in arms, who were light equipped and - instead of an annoucement of an american general not weak because they were homosexual ( btw who mad this honk to a general) - so they had no chance against a full armoured corps equipped with Tanks and APCs. RIP to the fallen.

And we should not forget the coward of an french general who was not willing to activate the NATO airpower from carriers in the meditterean sea or from land bases to bomb the s.. out of the serbs. The only aircrafts which gave air cover came from the Netherland Luchtmacht. It was one of the darkest Hours of the NATO, and so we should not forget it, otherwise it will be done again.

Attachments

• The_Srebrenica_Massacre.wmv
    25.4 MB · Views: 143
Tango, I agree we should remember such a modern attrocity. :salute: A very sad time for everyone but we should be careful how we discuss this. Don't want this turning into a political rant.

This was not my intention, sorry, but this genocide under the eyes of the whole free world made and makes me sick and angry. SO, for further comments please dont bring this thread in a political discussion.

I think the victims would agree,that we remember.

Thomas

In remembrance of inocent people of ALL nations of former Yugoslavia who perished and suffered during the civil wars. Let the victims be remembered, perpetrators of war crimes brought to justice and the rest of us finaly find a way to sincere reconciliation and better future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back