16in/45 16in/50 gun turret

mikec1

Banned
262
117
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Location
Georgia, USA
.
.
.
Greetings, Guys Gals;


I hope every one is OK....... My brother, ((Bob) aka Manis) dropped off a new supple of brownies.
so I recon, that all is right in the world.

Today's post is for the ship builders......... The 16in/45 the 16in/50.




Dame.......... the site is still down ........... :rolleyes:


OK, I recon we will have to do this the hard way.






as always, Enjoy,


Mike
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • USS_Iowa_(BB-61)_ramming_powder_bags.jpg
    USS_Iowa_(BB-61)_ramming_powder_bags.jpg
    854.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 2544066932_6561622a7e_b.jpg
    2544066932_6561622a7e_b.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 256
  • AA Range Tables for 16-Inch, 50-cal Gun (website capture) (1944) WW.pdf
    AA Range Tables for 16-Inch, 50-cal Gun (website capture) (1944) WW.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 220
  • OP-755_Part_1_1-196.pdf
    OP-755_Part_1_1-196.pdf
    38.4 MB · Views: 358
  • OP-755_Part_2_197-401.pdf
    OP-755_Part_2_197-401.pdf
    37.3 MB · Views: 353
  • 16in 45 16in50_001.pdf
    16in 45 16in50_001.pdf
    9.5 MB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back