180 Sqn RAF B-25C Mitchell II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wingman

Airman
Jun 24, 2006
Does anyone have a photos of 180 Sqn B-25c Mitchell IIs? (Sqn code is EV)

Have already searched the UK National Archives, Imperial War Museum and RAF websites and have copies of whatever is available.

Thanks

Wingman

Does anyone have a photos of 180 Sqn B-25c Mitchell IIs? (Sqn code is EV)

Have already searched the UK National Archives, Imperial War Museum and RAF websites and have copies of whatever is available.

Thanks

Wingman

yes.

Iif you look closely the middle plane got code EV. See pdf for whole article

regards

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 600
  • 1943 - 2000.pdf
    279.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 1943 - 2001.pdf
    287.1 KB · Views: 189
If you've got copies of the IWM photos, then that's most of the 'official' stuff available. I have some prints I bought of these some years ago, for use in a magazine article and might have some more pics in books. Also got some video footage. Is there anything specific you want, or just general shots?

Guys,

Thanks for the responses - they are most helpful.

Snautzer01 - your photos from Flight magazine are very interesting and I might try them to see if the originals still exist in their photo library as I need good quality prints for publication for a book I am researching.

Airframes - I will take any photos of any 180 Sqn Mitchells I can get but what I really want is a shot of EV-G (George), taken before Sept 1944. Long shot I know but ......

Tks again

Wingman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back