1944 Army Air Forces Armament Catalog

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

superkeith1872

Airman 1st Class
Sep 9, 2009
If you only download one armament manual this year, this is the one you want! It's about 350 pages and covers in detail gun mounts, gun chargers, gun sights, gun synchronizers, gun solenoids, gun switches, gun turrets, bomb controls, torpedo directors, release handles, bomb hoists, automatic pilot, bomb racks, bomb releases, bomb shackles, bomb slings, machine guns, cannons, flare guns and a few other things. I was blown away by the amount of information and the illustrations for each and every single item. It's about 330 pages long but the first 100 are part numbers and cross reference information on each of the items. This hasn't been posted on any other warbird site and I was super happy to find it in a library. Enjoy! Keith

Attachments

• Army Aircraft Weapons Catalog 1945 Part 2.pdf
    37.5 MB · Views: 632
  • Army Aircraft Weapons Catalog 1945 Part 1.pdf
    35.7 MB · Views: 554
Thank you so much, superkeith, this is a treasure for modellers, I didn't think it was possible to find so good and extensive references, very appreciatted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back