2007 Darwin Awards

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like this one, 3 kills with one Meatball mentality...

(21 June 2007, Philippines) Three entrepreneurs planned to profit from stolen scrap metal. They entered a former US military complex and approached the prize: an abandoned water tank. Bedazzled by the potential upside, the three threw logic to the wind, and began to cut the metal legs out from under the tank. Guess where it fell? Straight onto the thieves. Their flattened bodies have not yet been identified.

I like the dip$hits smoking on top of the oil tank. For those that don't know, the oil tank top is rubber and rises and falls with the contents of the tank, thus prevent air (oxygen) from entering the tank contents. These guys were screwing around on a big pliable roof above highly flammable material smoking pot. That's a winner.

The other that I liked was the fireworks dude. Electrical timers for industrial fireworks lit with an open flame while staring down the tube of the mortar. Brilliant. Classic. And now faceless.

The cow effer was so simple that it certainly ranks up there.

I'm suprised that a local Seattle man did not qualify. He was killed in Enumclaw, WA by a horse. Apparently, he was seeking coitus non-interuptus with said horse. Being an eagar and energetic man, he decided he would be the catcher. Any idea how big a horse *ick is fellas? Well, said man found out the "hard" way. His lower colon was scrambled like a Denny's breakfast and his sick buddies who all apparently enjoy animal love left him there. Another one bites the dust.

I thought it was hilarious. Can you imagine that phonecall to his parents.

Attachments

• hilarioustu8.gif
    hilarioustu8.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 132
I heard about that one, luckily for you Matt, your state reps are trying to pass a law banning "animal love", otherwise everybody would be doing it!

I thought it was hilarious. Can you imagine that phonecall to his parents.

About as kooky as the phonecall to the firemen to go out one night and try to find John Bobbitt's missing organ in a park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back