Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

• Tennessee Titans

• Houston Texans

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Alright the 2008 NFL Season is almost upon us! Tonight is the first preseason game between the Indianpolis Colts and the Washington Redskins in the Hall of Fame game!

Who do you guys think are going to win the divisions and who is going to win the Super Bowl?

Who is your favorite team?

Still picking the Eagles for the Division - Washington is nowhere, NY Giants was a fluke and Romo can't do nothing without Jessica. I think we'll make it - if McNabb stays healthy.

My favorite team is the lowly 49ers.

I am still trying to make my picks for this year. I think it will be a very wierd year with a team like Minnesota or something taking it. Don't take me wrong, I dont think Minnesota is going to win the Super Bowl, but I think it will be a year where the odd team out takes it.

It is hard to pick against Indy or the Patriots although the Chargers are looking strong. I somehow can't see the cowboys in the super Bowl.

Yeah but Brady is now out for the season. Not that it really matters, the team is so stacked that the back up could take them to the Superbowl. I don't think it will happen though.

I have 31 favorite teams and the Cowboys aren't one of them. I freaking hate that team and their walking zombie owner......and I live here.

If I had to pick just one, I'd go with the Steelers and 2nd would be the 49ers.

I have 31 favorite teams and the Cowboys aren't one of them. I freaking hate that team and their walking zombie owner......and I live here.

If I had to pick just one, I'd go with the Steelers and 2nd would be the 49ers.

Geez, you are killing me. They looked good on Monday night and the defense came through finally when they had to. The NFC East is the toughest division this year.........probably. I hate the owner too, but the Cowboys have always been and always will be my team. It's kind of like hating the administration but supporting the troops ya know..........:)

Hey Fraq, thas ok, you live in Texas. But the cockroaches who grew up around here and are Cowboys fans ought to be flogged. That was a good game Monday. Both good teams but somebody had to lose. Theres always next time!

PS: I fricking hate the Cowgirls! :)

Hey Fraq, thas ok, you live in Texas. But the cockroaches who grew up around here and are Cowboys fans ought to be flogged. That was a good game Monday. Both good teams but somebody had to lose. Theres always next time!

PS: I fricking hate the Cowgirls! :)

Yeh I hate the Giants just as much, lol. I'm from the Dallas area too, like Thorlifter..........ahem.:D Mcnab looked like his old self Monday, it will be an interesting season.

The Dallas Cowpatties have and always will eat a bowl of dick!

I fricken hate that panzy ass team. Always trying to buy a championship (like the Redskins), and signing criminals that should never be allowed to play Football aka Packman Jones!

Yeh I hate the Giants just as much, lol.

At the risk of being banned by one former NY member - I hate the Giants just as much! Thats for Nort Joisey - I'm down south, below Philly and its the Iggles all the way. Well, maybe not but I can dream. :)

Well Adler, to each to his own I guess. I have always been a Cowboys fan, I am not a bandwagon jumper. I liked them when they were good and I liked them when they were bad. I do not like Jones either, but its kinda like supporting the troops, you don't have to like the administration to do that. Besides what have the homoniners done since Dallas destroyed them in the early 90's? Before the Jerry started trying to buy his championships. And there were few thugs on that team, that didn't happen till after 3 superbowl titles and it went to their heads. :D

NO Kidding!!!! Jones would sell his momma's soul to Satan for another ring.

It just annoys me. Pac-man Jones is involved in shootings, thug fights and general criminal activity. He is suspended by the NFL for a season, indicted, goes to court and released by his team because of his behavior.

Dallas has no problem signing him and just last week he is involved in a brawl in a hotel in public view.

Jerry Jones blows it off that Pacman Jones was just kidding around...:rolleyes: And says he will not suspend or punish him.

What kind of bullshit is that! People like Jones should not be allowed to play Football. What kind of message is he sending to our youth?

Dallas has always been like that, buying criminals, drug addicts, hell the coach even tried to bring a gun on a plane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back