2010 Christmas Siggy Competition

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Every year we have the annual Christmas Pic competition, don't worry we will have that again. We thought we would start something new as well this year. A Christmas Siggy Competition. Basically you have from today until December 23rd to enter a siggy to be judged.

There will be two categories.

1. Best Advanced Siggy.
2. Best Beginner Siggy.

There will be two subcategories for each of these categories.

1. Best Siggy
2. Best Siggy Designer/Maker.

Here are the rules.

1. Siggy must be WW2 aviation related.

2. Siggy must have a Christmas motive.

3. If you are not the designer of the Siggy you must credit the designer.

4. Once you have entered a Siggy, you can not enter another one. If you are the designer enter yourself for both categories as well.

5. Entries from different people that are designed by the same designer are okay however (example: Njaco and B-17engineer both enter siggys that were designed by Amsel is allowed as long as they are credited. Amsel can be entered into the Best Designer category for both of them).

Any questions just feel free to ask...

As I said above the annual Christmas Pic 2010 competition will begin shortly as well, so start searching for pics!

Here are the Entries

Best Advanced Siggy
1. Der Adler Ist Gelandet/Designed by: Wurger
113161.gif

2. LesofPrimus/Designed by Njaco
113403.jpg

3. B-17engineer/Designed by Njaco
113358.jpg

Best Advanced Siggy Designer
1. Wurger for:
113161.gif

2. Njaco for:
113403.jpg

113358.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
This is going to be interesting to watch :D

Do you have to have your screen name on the siggy? Sorry if its a dumb question :oops: . Just in the case the poster doesn't want to use it.

This is going to be interesting to watch :D

Do you have to have your screen name on the siggy? Sorry if its a dumb question :oops: . Just in the case the poster doesn't want to use it.

It is not a requirement, but why would a person not want their name in the Siggy? What would the purpose be?

By the way here is obviously my entry. I will be entering it for Best Siggy and for Best Siggy Designer for Wurger. Thanks for the siggy Wurger.

Designed by: Wurger

113161.gif

Is this going to be a free for all, or will there be catagories like the modeling section. I know not everyone is excellent at photoshop or infranview, but yet would like to make there own siggy (i would be one of them).

This is just a curious question, and dont mind it either way. Just figured I would throw this in for a idea.

Is this going to be a free for all, or will there be catagories like the modeling section. I know not everyone is excellent at photoshop or infranview, but yet would like to make there own siggy (i would be one of them).

This is just a curious question, and dont mind it either way. Just figured I would throw this in for a idea.

That is a good idea and we will do that. Thank you for bring that to my attention.

My entry

Made by NJACO entered as Best Advanced Siggy. A huge thanks to you!!

Attachments

• xmassig004.jpg
    xmassig004.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Rough draft, but here is my idea:

Let me know when you are ready to enter it and for what categories.

Perhaps attach a Poll of some sort for the entries to be voted on?

Later when they are all entered that will be done.

I don't want any voting going on before all the entries are made. You should be entering yours by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back