2012 Airshow Schedule (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for posting the link for this schedule. There is a small airport in Dublin, Virginia that has a show listed for September 7-9, 2012 and thats got me pretty excited. I used to live fairly close to that airport and my neighbor was in a skydiving club there. That was many, many moons ago but I'm excited to see them have a show scheduled since that hasn't happened for a long time.
Derek

The CWH one is my main one this year , supposedly B29. 17. 24 Lanc formation
Geneseo as always its just the best

I plan to be there too.

Outside chance that I get to Virginia Beach in May to have a look at the ever-growing collection there. But maybe not if the Dora has not returned.

I plan to be there too.

Outside chance that I get to Virginia Beach in May to have a look at the ever-growing collection there. But maybe not if the Dora has not returned.
I bet that it might show up to CWH I believe the Wildcat they sent up last year as a replacement for the 190 does not equal the Lanc to Virginia

spoke to a volunteer there at thier hobby show this weekend, says they are trying to get the replica Me 262 there also!

The video of the Fw-190 was taken at Planes of Fame on February 4th. As to the "there" Bernhart is referencing I do not know since there wasn't a hobby show at PoF last weekend.

Some more video goodness of other planes can be found at Planes of Fame's YouTube Channel.
Planes of Fame's YouTube Channel: POFmuseum's Channel - YouTube

Wheels

Add the B24 to the CWH airshow that should make for 1 very good Heavies flight with Lanc , B29, B17(I'm guessing 2 ) and 2 Lysanders

As I will be working at the airport that the Quad City Airshow is located at, I am sure that I will be hitting that one up. I might even try and volunteer at it.

So far confirmed aircraft are:

Performing
The Thunderbirds (USAF)
USAF Heritage Flight
Vlado Lenoch's P-51 Mustang
AeroShell Aerobatic Team
Red Bull Air Force
Team Chambliss: Red Bull Air Race Pilot
Chuck Aaron (Acrobatic BO-105 Helicopter)
Iron Eagles Demonstration Team
The Hoppers Flight Jet Team
University of Iowa Jet Team
North American F-86F Tac Demo (Warbird Heritage Foundation)
Lima Lima Flight Team
Smoke - n - Thunder (Jet Powered Car)
P-51D Mustang
Boeing PT-17
Cessna O-2 Skymaster
TBM Avenger
T-28 Trojan
T-33 Shooting Star
AT-11 Kansan
L-29 Delphin
T-6 Texan
F-86 Sabre
PT-19
L-39 Albatross
C-47 Dakota
B-25 Mitchell
Fouga Jet
C-45 Expediter
L-6 Grasshopper
T-34 Mentor
Stinson Reliant
L-19 Bird Dog
Stinson L-5
F/A-18 Hornet
C-130 Hercules
AV-8B Harrier
T-37 Dragonfly
E-2 Hawkeye
CH-47 Chinook
UH-60 Blackhawk
AH-64 Apache
EC-18F
C-2 Greyhound
OH-58D Kiowa
C-12
AH-1 Cobra
C-21
T-45 Goshawk
TH-57
UC-35
T-6 Texan II
CH-53E Super Stallion

Many more to be announced...

I live about an hour away from Dayton so hopefully my husband and I can attend that one.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend the Doolittle Reunion this year because of a family
illness. Maybe next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back