300 + Models on sales

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
I think it could be interesting for many people so I tell you about it.

On an Italian forum, I found the announcement of a lady who is trying to sell 300+ aircraft kits that were belonging to her father. When he died, nobody in the family had interest in modelling, so she is selling the entire collection
Most of them are 1/72 scale but there are many 1/48 and some 1/32. Plus 1/144 scale for airliners.
The majority (76) are Airfix, but there are also:

ACADEMY
AER SRL MOLDOVA
AMODEL
AMT ERTL
AOSHIMA
CHEMATIC
COMET
COOPERATIVA
DRAGON
EASTERN EXPRESS
EMHAR
ESCI
FIRE FOX
FM FONDERIE MINIATURE
FROG
HASEGAWA
HAWK
HELLER
HOBBY
HOBBY CRAFT
HUMA MODEL
ICM
IMC
INCOME
ITALAEREI
ITALERI
KOVOZAVODY PROSTEJOV
KP
LINDBERG
LION
LS
MATCHBOX
MONOGRAM
MPM
PM MODEL
PREMIERE
PROFIPACK
REWELL
SUPERMODEL
SWORD
TAMIYA
TESTORS
TESTORS HAWK
TRUMPETER
WILLIAMS
ZHENGDEFU
ZVEZDA

For prices, not including shipment, there is an Excel file, but I don't know how to upload it. (If someone would tell me ...)
In any case, to receive the file or to ask for more info, I suggest to contact directly the lady at this e-mail address:

[email protected]

Cheers
Alberto

That's wild Al I came across something like that here just two blocks over from my house but ole-timer freeflight balsa kits.I would say that kits range from 60's up to 80's early 90's.The fella that was the builder was an artist on some of his jointery he even had original plans published in mags back in the day.I am only taking a cople or three that intrigue me.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean, could you please tell me more?
Alberto

Alberto if you want to download the Excel file you should have an access to the file. For opening it you have to have the Microsoft Office Excel installed on your computer.
Could you post a link to the file? I can check on it and then let you know.

Thanks for your answer.
I have Excel in my pc and the file is already loaded, but how could I post a link to it? I know how to do it with pictures but I don't with files, could you pls explain?
Many thanks
Alberto

I hope you are able to post the file, or a link to it Alberto. Apart from myself, I know a couple of other people here in the UK, who can't get Internet access, who might be interested.

I manage to convert the file into pdf. Not easy to search as excel but you should be able to read it now.
Alberto

Attachments

• List of aircraft kits.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 513
Thanks for your answer.
I have Excel in my pc and the file is already loaded, but how could I post a link to it? I know how to do it with pictures but I don't with files, could you pls explain?
Many thanks
Alberto

Sorry for the delay in answering but I had had to take care of a few spammers trying to register here. However I have noticed you got the problem sorted out. That's fine. Uploading is in the same like for pictures. Unfortunately the forum system doesn't allow to upload the Excel file type directly. An easier way for it is to zip the Excel file and upload it here. .

Last edited:
I've asked for a Postage quote to Sydney Australia for almost 10 kts.... Yeah, call me crazy, but theres a few gems in there.... So if any Aussies want to split postage costs, I'm sure we can arrange something. I can resend from work for free, so we just have to get them over here and I'll get them to you.

Andrew, just for your information, the cost to ship from Italy to Australia a parcel weighting between 1 and 3 kilos, via Italian postal service should be around 48 Euros, with you VAT to be added probably. How does it compare with your cost?
Alberto

Cheers for the Heads up! Some of her prices are ridiculous though - 44 euro for an Airfix Heron!!! Would have grabbed it had it been reasonably priced.

Hi to everybody.
I passed the message about crazy prices to the lady, with some suggestions on how they should be, based on market prices I found on the web.
She understood the message and revised some prices.
The new list, now including also aprox 120 car kits and 11 ship kits should be available here
ELENCO MODELLISMO AGGIORNATO1a.xls.xlsx - Speedy Share - upload your files here
Hope the link work well.
Cheers
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back