4 police officers shot dead in Wash. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Official: 4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

13 mins ago

TACOMA, Wash. – A sheriff's official in Washington state says four police officers have been shot dead in ambush at a coffee house.

Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer told The News Tribune in Tacoma that the officers were sitting in the coffee shop Sunday morning with their computers when the shooter came in Sunday morning.

He says investigators believe the officers were targeted, and it was not a robbery.

Troyer tells the newspaper "it was just a flat out ambush."

He could not immediately say what agency the officers were from. Police were searching for a male suspect and interviewing witnesses. The coffee shop is near McChord Air Force Base in Tacoma.

"We hopefully will have answers, but there is nothing more we can tell you," Troyer told KING-TV. "That's as cold-hearted as it is."

Official: 4 police officers shot dead in Wash. - Yahoo! News

Someone clearly have no idea about what they've started, let alone done.
Now they've got all the police in the area and the country looking for them.
Serves them right, too. :twisted:

Last edited:
Long, slow death. Painful, too. I'm thinkin "inquisition" here, in the case of this douchebag. :evil:

Prayin for the families and coworkers of those involved.

There's been other attacks on police officers up there recently.

Some clown tried to blow up some patrol cars and managed to execute one officer, and wounded a trainee as they were sitting in thier car.

They ended up getting this idiot, but it seems as though there's other asshats in on this bullsh!t now.

What these a-holes have done is inexcusable.

not sure what you are all hearing but maybe Matt who is from Wash can fill in with more first hand acct(s). this is a very sad and sick event crated by 1-2 men possibly. am eharing to the south of the area in Orygun that 3 men and 1 woman shot execution styl no other ones in the Kaffe-Haus were shot/threatened so this was a definate set up watched previously and then planned evily to effect.

Sometimes it would be best to let police deal with a guy like that. I mean, literally let them deal with it, no courts or trials. I have always believed that murdering a peace officer should be an automatic death penalty with only one chance for an appeal, then fry the perp.

I just picked up some this off the network news; so very sad for the families of these 4 officers. This was an execution like something out of a Godfather film. Given that there was another officer killed in that same area, execution style just this past Halloween, i have to wonder if there is not some ultra-violent gang to blame.
I hope the investigation goes well.
Derek

Son of a b!tch. Whoever committed this crime will now have the entire police force down on him. I pray for those officers families. I wonder what my grandpa will have to say about this.

Last edited:
I stand by my decision.

F*cking dipsh!t should be thrown out of a plane with cinderblocks tied to him.

Not painful enough imo , cut his legs off with a blow torch or something

Sometimes it would be best to let police deal with a guy like that. I mean, literally let them deal with it, no courts or trials. I have always believed that murdering a peace officer should be an automatic death penalty with only one chance for an appeal, then fry the perp.

Wholeheartily agree

well one of the officers may have gotten into a wrestling match and put a bullet in the turd before getting blown away...

let us hope he gets into a serious infection that allows him to be caught with his pants down for the needle

Son of a F@@@ing C@@@suckers!
I pray for the families of the four officers. These men put their lives on the line for the rest of us. :salute:
I hope that when they find the S.O.B., they beat the crap out of them, and leave him in the woods for the bears. :evil:
I also hope that the ACLU will not get involved in this piece of garbage at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back