41 Hilarious Science Fair Experiments

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Crystal Meth girls would most certainly be known as Chavs, or scrots, in Britain. And oh my God, that must be the largest group of retards in the world (excluding the U.N.). And that lad with the sweater... yeah, that sweater... takes Geek to a whole new level. I think the U.S has the most prominent geeks in the world.

We never had these science fairs at my school, seems to be an American thing. What the hell do you do exactly ? Just pick a random pointless subject and write about it? We did that, but we didn't stick to a piece of cardboard and stand in front of it - we just handed it in and received a detention soon after. :lol:

What the hell do you do exactly ? Just pick a random pointless subject and write about it?

Yes. My step-daughter did one on which bubble gum blew the biggest bubble. My daughter did one on which battery lasted the longest in a flashlight.

It's pretty dumb, but it does teach the kids that there are procedures and steps to achieve a result.

That is the Model UN project for the High Schools. I never did understand that mess. The only good thing was you got out of classes for a day. This is the bunch that will prove global warming, invent cold fussion, and the engine that runs off of water. I hear they are also working with Al Gore on inventing a computer networking system call the internut.

DBII

i did a project once about lemons, how you can light a light bulb with one and all that crap, i still think the best thing too do with a lemon is too make a drink out of it

And I thought my high school science project was bad (it's a flying saucer detector). :)

TO

Attachments

• ufo1.gif
    ufo1.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 326

Users who are viewing this thread

Back