80+ submachineguns for strafing

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

PPsH sub-gun drums hold 71 rounds, and it looks like that's what these are.

71x88=6248. Bound to get some hits with that and do some damage, even though it's a pistol caliber.

The arc looks a little concentrated to me
The bomb bay doors look to be preventing any widening of it. Shame, with 80 guns you could afford to spread it a little more. One hell of a sh*tstorm to get caught in though...

This was posted some where else before though I dont rember where. Very interesting weapons system. There might be more info on this system if we can find the thread again. :oops:

Jesus! How much ammo would that take.....?
Whatever the drum capacity is, times 80 weapons. (71 rounds per drum is mentioned)

Would have made for an ugly pass over trenches or a battle line at low altitude.

This was posted some where else before though I dont rember where. Very interesting weapons system. There might be more info on this system if we can find the thread again. :oops:
I've seen this posted before also...but I can't recall where. The 7.62x25 didn't have range, but it had good punch and would have been hell on soft-skinned targets and personnel.

* Found the thread *

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/fire-hedgehog-weapon-13927.html

Last edited:
You'd have to get awful low and easy to hit in order to do a lot of good with that. Somebody is liable to shoot back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back