9 Things I Hate

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their butts to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Dang right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $10 to come to the movies and stare at the floor.

6. People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, stupid?

Or someone at work asking "Did you have a good weekend?'

"No it sucked so bad I couldn't wait to come back to this endless source of happiness."

When getting to speech, I hate when people say "You know what I mean" or "like" or "know what I'm saying" every fifth word! Just once I would like to say "No, what do you mean or what are you saying?"

When getting to speech, I hate when people say "You know what I mean" or "like" or "know what I'm saying" every fifth word! Just once I would like to say "No, what do you mean or what are you saying?"

I guilty of that one myself. I don't know where i picked it up from but everytime I catch myself saying "You know what I mean" I cringe inside and want to kick my own ass.
Hopefully there will be a pill or something out soon or something for this...

Art in DC

Yup, I do too Cota, how do you think I remebered it? :lol: :lol:

And Negative, I have the answer. Its some doohickey that Detroit has put in their vehicles that also shuts off the lights of grey, white or similar colored cars during fog!!! It has to be. They can't be that stupid. I mean, they are called "fog" lights! I think we should petition the Big 3. :lol:

I guilty of that one myself. I don't know where i picked it up from but everytime I catch myself saying "You know what I mean" I cringe inside and want to kick my own ass.
Hopefully there will be a pill or something out soon or something for this...

Art in DC

As somebody who has spent entirely too much time in DC...

Move out of DC. Know what I'm sayin'? :)

And I know you do.

Most new films.....why do they have to do them so bl**dy exaggerated? Just look at the f**cking latest movie from Bruce Willis, Die Hard 4.0..... I love a good action movie like anybody else, but come f**cking bl**dy on people...geeesh!

Have to hold my hands up to this one as well as I do it quite a lot. Not entirely sure why and I don't think it's a regional thing. Might be because i get nervous talking to people and use them to avoid any silences!

Rear fog lights are handy if some prick is tail gating, that's the only time I've used 'em.

No so much as I hate it but sayings that are stupid and somewhat annoying:

[At work]
Me: "How are you today?"

Them: "I'll be better when I finish"

No ****, pal ! Freakin' clichéd banter ! :rolleyes:

"Long day today"

No, it's the same length as yesterday.

"Sun's bright today"

And it was yesterday, and it will be tomorrow.

And when I used to work at the race course and you'd take drinks to people around a big table they'd say

"The wine's for Julie"

"Oh, okay...who the f*ck is Julie!?! I don't know you people, wear a name tag or point to the b*tch!"

People who do 40 MPH in a 60 zone wind me up. People who take 60 years to parallel park wind me up. People who don't use their indicators wind me up. Do you know what I mean, Njaco!? :p

Oh, OH ! I can't stand people who tell you the same story over and over again. And the worst ones are those that you tell and they still tell you again ! I KNOW ! You've told me already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back