Dear Forum Members!
I would be grateful if you could help me identify the outfit in the photos!
Thank you.
I would be grateful if you could help me identify the outfit in the photos!
Thank you.
Attachments
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are there any markings on the zippers or snaps?
IMHO there is nothing visible in the photos - only the #1 printed in that area.Out of curiosity, is there a garment manufacturer's label still attached inside the flight suit somewhere?
Often, the label would be at the back of the garment below the collar, but I have seen them sometimes located inside, near the waist-line.
Only inside, under the neck, is there a black number 1, which could indicate a size? Because it is approximately small, as it is suitable for a person who is 160 cm tall.Out of curiosity, is there a garment manufacturer's label still attached inside the flight suit somewhere?
Often, the label would be at the back of the garment below the collar, but I have seen them sometimes located inside, near the waist-line.
I see. Unfortunately, there's nothing on that either, although I think the zipper solution is very interesting.IMHO there is nothing visible in the photos - only the #1 printed in that area.
The zipper is very interesting and not like the common zippers we know from the A-2 leather jackets for example ( like "Talon").
Question for the original poster meszroza: Is there a stamp or any initials on the back of the zipper-slider (the closing mechanism)? Like these modern examples:
View attachment 830543