A huge thanks Wurger!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Wojtek,

I've been waiting to do this for the end of my model, but I really can't wait.

From the beginning of my model up until now, you have taught me so much. I have probably learned more in 1 1/2 months than I would've if I were on my own! Taking your time really means a lot to me. I know you have a family, job, and other things going on but I really, really appreciate your help with my P-40. Especially this being my first painted aircraft model it is really meaningful.

I hope you don't mind taking tons of your own time to work with me so far!

Many many thanks!

P.S Any other person who helped/or commented it means a lot !!! So thanks to you guys too!

If i could just hijack harrisons post to add my thanks to Wurger i have been watching the P40 build and have probably learned as much as H has so mant thanks to all who contributed

Thank you very much Gentemen but it makes me a little bit of :oops:. But it is very kind of you.

Sorry Harry I have disappeared for some time but I was forced to take care of a few chores here at home without accessing the net..
Of course I would be happy if we could continue the P-40 build, especially the painting time is comming up.

Once again Thank you so much.

Last edited:
One thing I've always wondered...do you paint parts as you go (such as interior cockpit details, bomb-bays, engines, landing-gear wells, etc) or just save everything for post-gluing -painting stage?

Depends on the part. I usually paint hard to reach areas such as cockpits and interior fuselage areas first, then glue and proceed. I kinda fit pieces first and see whats needed.

Harrison is not the only one that Wojtek has taken the time to assist. He helped me with the FW-190, the bf-109, the
Stuka and now, the Rufe. We talk, via PM, just about daily. He is always ready willing to help anyone.

Charles

I know Charles :D

I just reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back