A humored NewYorker 's blog----His Chinese is better than my English

Discussion in 'Basic' started by Foxriver, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Foxriver

Foxriver Member

He comes from New York,working in the wallstreet.His Chinese is vevy good ,and he is a good and humored guy.
    I'm interested in that he is intrested in and know many things about our revolution history most of our young guys don't know,like me.
    Here is his blog in Chinese.May be you don't understand his Chinese articals.
    I just want to share some interesting people with everyone.
    红老外_新浪博客

2. Wurger

Wurger Siggy Master
    Staff Member Administrator

A retired military Navigator/ATC, FIS controller
    Hi Mate,

What dooes the guy have in common with the aviation.Looking at some of your posts I've gotten an impression you tries to overwhelm us with propaganda. There is no place for that. Also, I would like to say that most of lads here don't speak Chinese, about writting and reading not to mention at all. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

regards

3. Foxriver

Foxriver Member

Hello,Wurger . I never want to overwhelm somebody with propaganda. I want to share intresting things I consider with friends here .Maybe I had ignored that including politics and less about aviation,caused misunderstanding.I didn't know that misunderstanding would happend. So I will notice that . In the first place,I just considered that guy was humorous .So if you don't like that,you can cancell this thread.

4. DerAdlerIstGelandet

DerAdlerIstGelandet Der Crew Chief
    Staff Member Moderator

A&P - Aircraft Technician
    I think he is implying that this forum is a WW2 Aviation forum and you have not once posted anything relating to the forum. You have only been starting new threads about China, that have nothing to do with WW2 aviation...

Get my drift?

Also how are 99% of the people here supposed to read this "humor" if we can not understand what he has written?

5. Foxriver

Foxriver Member

Hi,DerAdlerIstGelandet,I know your meaning. I will notice that.Thank you!