A humored NewYorker 's blog----His Chinese is better than my English

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Foxriver

Airman
Apr 26, 2009
He comes from New York,working in the wallstreet.His Chinese is vevy good ,and he is a good and humored guy.
I'm interested in that he is intrested in and know many things about our revolution history most of our young guys don't know,like me.
Here is his blog in Chinese.May be you don't understand his Chinese articals.
I just want to share some interesting people with everyone.
红老外_新浪博客

Hi Mate,

What dooes the guy have in common with the aviation.Looking at some of your posts I've gotten an impression you tries to overwhelm us with propaganda. There is no place for that. Also, I would like to say that most of lads here don't speak Chinese, about writting and reading not to mention at all. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

regards

Hi Mate,

What dooes the guy have in common with the aviation.Looking at some of your posts I've gotten an impression you tries to overwhelm us with propaganda. There is no place for that. Also, I would like to say that most of lads here don't speak Chinese, about writting and reading not to mention at all. I'll be keeping my eye on you.

regards

Hello,Wurger . I never want to overwhelm somebody with propaganda. I want to share intresting things I consider with friends here .Maybe I had ignored that including politics and less about aviation,caused misunderstanding.I didn't know that misunderstanding would happend. So I will notice that . In the first place,I just considered that guy was humorous .So if you don't like that,you can cancell this thread.

I think he is implying that this forum is a WW2 Aviation forum and you have not once posted anything relating to the forum. You have only been starting new threads about China, that have nothing to do with WW2 aviation...

Get my drift?

Also how are 99% of the people here supposed to read this "humor" if we can not understand what he has written?

I think he is implying that this forum is a WW2 Aviation forum and you have not once posted anything relating to the forum. You have only been starting new threads about China, that have nothing to do with WW2 aviation...

Get my drift?

Also how are 99% of the people here supposed to read this "humor" if we can not understand what he has written?

Hi,DerAdlerIstGelandet,I know your meaning. I will notice that.Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back