A new possible project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody.
My G14 is almost finish and I just started the Macchi C 205 but, in the mean time, I'm thinking to the next project: A Fiesler Storch, of course in 1:32 scale and of course in Italian colors.
So my question is this: is the Hasegawa kit the only one available? Is it good besides the raised panel lines?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Alberto
Footnote: the above Hasegawa kit was also the first 1:32 model I did almost 30 years ago. Probably still the same mould.

The kit got excellent reviews when first released, and is still good today. There is another kit, in two versions, in 1/35th scale, so an exact match for figures, vehicles etc. Sorry, can't remember the name of the manufacturer (might be Master Box), but if you have a look at the Model Hobbies web-site, under the 1/32nd scale aircraft kits, and check the lesser-known companies in the lists, you'll find it.
Hope this helps Alberto.

It is indeed Andy! Just checked the Model Hobbies site.
The Fi 156 A-0/C-1 is £30.05 and the Fi 156C-3/Trop. is £28.49.
Hope this helps.

Many thanks!
Besides the difference scale, as far as you know is it a better model? Recessed panel lines?
To justify 38 mm less in wingspan that are clearly noticeable.
Thanks again
Alberto

Many thanks, very good info.:)
Now is up to me to decide.
Cheers
Alberto

Could be a trend starting - 1/35th Cubs from Bronco, the Storches, and a C47/DC3 and Ju52/3M coming from Master Box. There's also some 1/35th military helicopters around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back