A new school year....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know next Wednesday I am starting school. Its going to be a but different than last year since I was in Middle school and all the classes grouped the same which meant fairly easy work and you could 'check' answers with friends. This year most of my classes are average level except instead of College Prep classes (Normal level) I'm taking Honors History class. The work I am not too worried about since my brother seemed to do nothing last year and still manage good grades but the thing thats bugging me is....

If infact I am on the soccer team (Try outs tomorrow....oh goodness...) I'm going to be on VERY rarely. Most night I'll get home at 6 P.M. and then have schoolwork to do. Other times if I have games I could be getting home at 9 P.M....

The only day I'll get on is Sunday and even Sunday's are busy!! I'm making my confirmation for church and all my Sundays are doing stupid things in preparation for that.

High Schools going to be a bit different since we have 8 different towns feeding into the high school since the towns are so small. Meeting new people!

But I want you guys to know I won't forget to visit!! You guys are great!

See you around,

Harrison

BTW this is put on early since I'm going to Massachusetts for the weekend.... one last vacation before school. Getting back on Tuesday and school starts Wednesday

Salem, eh? Is it witch season already? :evil4:

Dood, don't worry about spending so much time here, school takes precedence, and meeting people will allow you to make friendships and connections that'll last a lifetime. The site will be here, real-world (and edumikashun!!) takes priority. Have a blast, bro!

Yea, don't worry Harrison, we'll be here. Pop in when you can find the time. Starting in about a month I might not be around as much as work is supposed to be picking up.

Never mind the teachers and what they say wee man.....we own you....look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes, not around my eyes....you're getting sleepy....*thump*

zzzZZzzzZZzzZZ

Huh? What!?

True mate, don't you worry we'll still be here, also true...some might be strapped and locked up, but.....someone should still be here to keep the place tidy and running....

School and school work is the most thing right now, what will make you become one of us, I don't know about me.....I did my homework! :lol:

Anyway, we'll all be here waiting for you mate and your latest schoolyard gossip!

I think that I speak for all of us, when I say that we expect nothing less than straight A+'s from you Sir.... ;)

Have a blast H-Man! :thumbright:

But I want you guys to know I won't forget to visit!! You guys are great!

See you around,

Harrison

BTW this is put on early since I'm going to Massachusetts for the weekend.... one last vacation before school. Getting back on Tuesday and school starts Wednesday

You're a teenager and you are worried about a bunch of middle-aged men? For crying out loud, just enjoy your life! We'll be here when you want to post!
:)

Never mind the teachers and what they say wee man.....we own you....look into my eyes, look deep into my eyes, not around my eyes....you're getting sleepy....*thump*

zzzZZzzzZZzzZZ

Huh? What!?

True mate, don't you worry we'll still be here, also true...some might be strapped and locked up, but.....someone should still be here to keep the place tidy and running....

School and school work is the most thing right now, what will make you become one of us, I don't know about me.....I did my homework! :lol:

Anyway, we'll all be here waiting for you mate and your latest schoolyard gossip!

I think that I speak for all of us, when I say that we expect nothing less than straight A+'s from you Sir.... ;)

Have a blast H-Man! :thumbright:

I might manage that in all my subjects but.....MATH!!

Thanks guys :D

Study hard Harrison....

Well, at least study once in a while. :)

Also be sure to enjoy school life now, 'cause someday the fun ends and you're gonna have to go to work.

Good luck!

Steve

It's kinda like Twilight Zone here. Imagine a bunch of middle age to old age, like myself, sitting at their computers, comatose with their finger raised in the air ready to strike a key ..........the moment you log in. dododoo do. There was no Middle school when I was a little buggar. Straight into hi school from 8th grade with all them big a$$ bullies.

I used to tell my son. "do well. Because one day you may want to do a great thing, and you must be prepared".

Luck is opportunity meeting preparation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back