Mar 28, 2026 #1 fubar57 General 37,472 27,224 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada https://www.fruugo.fi/p-40-fighter-plane-air-vent-decoration-p-40-fighter-plane-car-air-freshener-car-airs-freshener-outlet-clip-with-spinning-propeller-long-lasting-fre/p-461974752-972427731?language=en
https://www.fruugo.fi/p-40-fighter-plane-air-vent-decoration-p-40-fighter-plane-car-air-freshener-car-airs-freshener-outlet-clip-with-spinning-propeller-long-lasting-fre/p-461974752-972427731?language=en
Mar 28, 2026 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,886 21,876 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Cool! I'd get one if I still had a car.
Mar 28, 2026 #3 smutny Airman 1st Class 129 259 Joined Dec 27, 2024 Location Auburn, WA Will it go "take-taka-taka" if you get behind a Mitsubishi in traffic??
Mar 28, 2026 #4 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,886 21,876 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I never needed a device for that. I also make "fwooosh!" sounds when launching HVARs at pedestrian clusters.
I never needed a device for that. I also make "fwooosh!" sounds when launching HVARs at pedestrian clusters.
Apr 4, 2026 #5 D DisplacedTex Airman 36 50 Joined Oct 24, 2020 It is an air freshener, so can we get refills with the scent of 100 octane avgas, engine oil or exhaust? Perhaps the smell of .50 cal gun powder in the morning?
It is an air freshener, so can we get refills with the scent of 100 octane avgas, engine oil or exhaust? Perhaps the smell of .50 cal gun powder in the morning?