A picture of Gotha Go244 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Any idea where a higher resolution version of this image may be found? It's the aircraft that the Revell-Italaerei kit I'm struggling with has decals for...

Any thoughts on what the colour of the light area on the nose would be? Same as yellow tail band?

01-go244_4V+ES.jpg

Any idea where a higher resolution version of this image may be found? It's the aircraft that the Revell-Italaerei kit I'm struggling with has decals for...

Any thoughts on what the colour of the light area on the nose would be? Same as yellow tail band?

View attachment 610718
The best I can find in my collection is a Color Graphics from the exact same Group Eskader - The shading on the nose looks same as the tail Yellow Band

Attachments

• Luftwaffe Gotha Go 244B-1 (4).jpg
    Luftwaffe Gotha Go 244B-1 (4).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 33
Yep here ... Gotha Go244

go244-14.jpg

I would say that's a kind of cover in order to hide or replace the section with the hook device for the towline that had there the Go 242.. It can be noticed in the pics posted in Snautzer01's thread that it was applied or attached later than the fuselage nose was painted.

go244-11.jpg

Go_242.jpg

the pic source: the net.

View attachment 610718
There is another build on this Forum !
names and numbers of colours are for Humbrol or Revell or Model Master enamels. The RLM codes should be RLM 74/75/76. The mottling on the fuselage sides - RLM75

Attachments

• Gotha_Go244-123.jpg
    Gotha_Go244-123.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 27
And the two enlarged shots from Snautzer01's thread ...

Go244_03a.jpg

Go244_08a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back