A random bit of strangeness. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My first 'legal' car was a 1962 Chevy II (I don't think they called them Novas yet! :) ) and it was a freaky car. Rust bucket and every problem on earth. But it allowed me to make money and upgrade to a better car. :)

My first 'legal' car was a 1962 Chevy II (I don't think they called them Novas yet! :) ) and it was a freaky car. Rust bucket and every problem on earth. But it allowed me to make money and upgrade to a better car. :)
The base models were called the Chevy II (100 200 series) while the premium sedans, wagons, convertible and Sport Coupes (there weren't Super Sports until '64) were called the Nova 400 (400 series)

images.jpg

This was a creepy exhibition...if you have a vivid imagination.

The statue may have been in the same case for 80 years but lots of things can change in that amount of time. Movement of .5mm per year appears static but in 80 years you've moved 40mm. And as to some movie posted on line...well we all know you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true....right.
As to human PERCEPTION, as Scrooge said to Marley about "trusting" ones senses: Because,'' said Scrooge, ``a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheats. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!''

That's what the stairwells are for: Ghost peeing
And as to all those atavistic "feelings" Me did a whole post on the amygdala you might check out. At that point your brain body are awash in neuro-transmitters and flight/fight hormones the cerebral cortex is non-functional

Last edited:
That's 3 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I'm thinking about changing Airframe's avatar title from Benevolens Magister to PUNgeon Master. :rolleyes: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back