Academy 1/48 B-25G? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dneid

Staff Sergeant
Oct 31, 2012
Austin, TX
Hey, Guys,
Anyone have any feedback on the Academy 1/48 B-25G kit? A friend is in Korea on biz and found a few for ~$30ish/kit. Worth it? Major issues with the kit/build?
Thanks,
Dale

Well worth it - it's a re-boxing of the superb Accurate Miniatures kit!
In the UK, it's around £25+, so about US $37+, and when it was released by AM it was well over £30.

You're welcome. When you get them, could you please let me know if the kit has an alternative 'glass' nose, or, if not, post a pic of either the instructions or parts, showing the break-down of how the nose goes together?
EDIT: Cancel the last bit - the kit includes the parts for the 'glass' nose.

Last edited:
Hey, 'frames,
Still need the instruction scan? I would be more than happy to do so once I have the kit in my grubby hands.
Dale

No, it's ok thanks Dale. I was just wondering if a B-25C (Mitchell II) could be built from the kit, and the answer is yes. But I've since found an Italeri (re-boxed Accurate Miniatures) B-24C/D at a good price, so problem solved.

I saw it a few weeks ago. If I did not have 3 other B-25 to build I would have brought it home.

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back