Academy 1/72 IL-2 Sturmovik Single-Seater VVS/Eastern Front Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry to say mates that little has changed regarding this build since my last post here. I've done some work on the cockpit, but in the context of GB deadline which is coming soon it's too little to late. I will finish this model of course regardless of the GB ending, but I just feel kinda frustrated by my apparent inability to finish more then one model per Group Build (and sometimes not even that much). And all this despite the fact that I always plan multiple entries to the group builds. I think that from now on I will be making single entries per each GB and only if I manage to finish those with plenty of time left I'll be making further entries. Will try that concept with Me&Fw GB and see how it goes. Four months duration of group builds seem more then enough, but problems of every day life tend to spoil this all to often.

Sad to hear this Igor, but will keep my eye on you finishing this one, it has the makings of a stunner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back