According to Elon Musk the fighter jet is dead LOL

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Elon Musk was a key player behind some woderful things (and I give him credit for this): actually useful battery-electric car, or the space rockets that are reusable.
On military matters, not so much. Or, on the matters of chess: a short video

It's funny how Musk fanbois get butthurt whenever he is criticized.

Guess who meets my twitfilter now?
You? Pssst, your age and IQ shouldn't both be single digits. I could care less what you think about Elon Musk, I just get a kick out of laughing at people who overly value their own opinion and. name call, especially when the object(s) of their affection could buy and sell them with the slight nod of the head. Feel free to carry on with the name calling and schoolyard antics, if need be hit me up and I'll donate to your printer paper fund so you can hang more of your masterpieces on mom's refrigerator, otherwise I concede your intellectual superiority and will happily maintain a position of silence in the peanut gallery of your twitfilter.

Ohh boy.

popcorns-crackhead-eating.gif

Come know know. Let'a not get into a war about this. Elon Musk has done some good things but fighting about some view as to whether th fighter jet is dead shouldn't be something to ruin relationshjps about. He did give the world cars that catch on fire when driven, but we have re-usable rockets which rely on used Russian engines. At least they aren't Chinese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back