Afghanistan firefight videos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It reminds one that they're actually an army, and not just some kinda local disaster relief or peacekeeping force. It is good to actually witness the boys doin' the biz now and then, I know what you're saying. I hope they can get some real momentum going over there and end this crap (that goes for all the coalition boys over there), but realistically there's only so much the CF is capable of on it's own. Without the Brits in the region covering a large area, our guys would be hard pressed indeed all on their lonesome.

Thanks Canadien brothers!
That's awfully kind, but have you checked out the Royal Marine videos? They're fighting Taliban tooth and nail too. Not to mention the US forces over there of course. Several more nations have troops in Afghanistan as well.

Especially good to see the Canadians at it. They've been getting short shift from a lot of people but they have a long history of being very good fighters. Been tagged pacifist or lightweights so long that people were starting to listen to it. Seemed to be thought of as a bunch of extras from "The Red Green" show.

No dis to Brits either. Great job.

Top snipers of WW1
Francis Pegahmagabow W.W. I Canada 378
Billy Sing W.W. I AIF (Australia) 150
Henry Norwest W.W. I Canada 115
Herbert W. McBride W.W. I Canada/U.S.A. 100+
Neville Methven W.W. I So. Africa 100
Johnson Paudash W.W. I Canada 88
Philip McDonald W.W. I Canada 70
P. Riel W.W. I Canada 30
* denotes unconfirmed kills (F) denotes Female sniper

top sniper in ww2 of the not including those on eastern front was a Canadian MacArthur
Plus the longest recorded shot by sniper at 2430 metres
The Brits are probably the best fox hunters if that is any consolation:lol:

Top snipers of WW1
Francis Pegahmagabow W.W. I Canada 378
Billy Sing W.W. I AIF (Australia) 150
Henry Norwest W.W. I Canada 115
Herbert W. McBride W.W. I Canada/U.S.A. 100+
Neville Methven W.W. I So. Africa 100
Johnson Paudash W.W. I Canada 88
Philip McDonald W.W. I Canada 70
P. Riel W.W. I Canada 30
* denotes unconfirmed kills (F) denotes Female sniper

top sniper in ww2 of the not including those on eastern front was a Canadian MacArthur
Plus the longest recorded shot by sniper at 2430 metres
The Brits are probably the best fox hunters if that is any consolation:lol:

Not saying who is right or not but that was a funny post. Lanc did sort of ask for it. lol

Of course I'm right and just for doubting:p

Attachments

• winnipeg-13.jpg
    winnipeg-13.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 63
Especially good to see the Canadians at it. They've been getting short shift from a lot of people...Been tagged pacifist or lightweights so long that people were starting to listen to it.
It's because we haven't committed forces to Iraq. It's an old story by now. How quickly everyone seemed to forget about Afghanistan.

...And don't ya be dissin' the Red Green Show, it's a favourite of mine. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back