After a long hiatus - Hello again! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mar 1, 2020
GB
www.facebook.com
After years of lurking I decided to take the plunge and sign up last year to the forums. A few posts and then life got in the way. Lockdown. Work. More lockdown. More work. The usual form. 2021 seems to be a rerun of 2020.

Am now back. The forum continues to provide a valuable treasure trove of information, trivia and general expertise - so it's only fair that I contribute a bit more! I'm struck by just how much people know and crucially, have an enthusiasm for sharing what they know.

I'm still a modelmaker by trade and I'm still building model aircraft (with one or two notable exceptions at the moment - had a run on Thunderbird models at the mo) for various customers. The plan is to take the last few weeks of December off and (shock horror) build a model for myself. I know, building an aircraft that won't be posted off to a new home within 24 hours of completion!

Expect me to be frequenting any and all threads involving car-door Hawker Typhoons......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back