Ahmadinejad refuses to rule out nuclear weapons.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think the program is there to extract concessions out of European nations in particular. I think if they think they can use these weapons without retaliation, they wouldnt hesitate. But the meer threat and existence of these weapons is achieving a lot for Iran.

Of course he has no desire to use them peaceful purposes. He is a mad man who wants to see Israel removed from the map. I also would not hold it against him to try and gain more land in the ME.

I think he'd refuse to listen if we tried. I think he wants us to negotiate for personal gains.

Hmm, can't say I'm surprised. Maybe the Clerics (Ayatollah?) influenced him with this (I think they have more power in the government than he does, please correct me if I'm wrong). Still, we might have to keep an eye on Iran, least US and the UK (not sure about the rest of the UN, but I'm not holding them to high standards).

what a *ick-wad, he needs to get laid.

the fool even tries something, Israel will pulverize the whole country. He should know this to be true it has been repeated in the worlds media enough times. If ahmijdipstick would quit drinking toilet water he would smarten up

what a *ick-wad, he needs to get laid.

the fool even tries something, Israel will pulverize the whole country. He should know this to be true it has been repeated in the worlds media enough times. If ahmijdipstick would quit drinking toilet water he would smarten up
The main problem facing Isreals' preemptive strike on Irans nuclear facilities may be the current American Democratic Congress. I would not be surprised to see the more liberal congressmen try to push to defend Irans' airspace and nuclear plants by force. There is a growing anti-Isreal sentiment in the administration and Democratic party. It would be a terrible thing for America to shoot down another democratic nations aircraft in their attempt to defend themselves against another holocaust.

sorry Amsel will tell you no-one tells or thinks for Israel they will do what they feel necessary given the time and place.

Yes sir, agreed. I just hope that we can support them during these increasingly dangerous times, when alliances are shifting.

It's political posturing. No Iranian gov saying 'Peace with Israel' would last long.
Parallels. Argentine gov and the claim on the 'Malvinas'
Spanish gov and Gibraltar.
Israeli gov stopping expansion into Palestine territory.
Ahmadinejad wouldn't bomb Israel because much of Iran would be turned into radioactive glass if he did.
Mad? Remember Ronald Raygun and his 'evil empire' comments? JOKING about bombing Russia?
I worry more about Pakistan, a place with nukes AND delivery systems which is about as stable as a tower of Jello.

I worry more about Pakistan, a place with nukes AND delivery systems which is about as stable as a tower of Jello.

Agreed 100%.
Pakistan with its nukes is like a monkey with grenade - half population can not read and write, radical movements and absolute poverty makes this country more dangerous to the World then Iran and North Korea combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back