Air Racers 3D movie on IMAX

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

it sure should! I have never been to an IMAX but years ago in niagra falls ( canadian side ) they had this 180 degree theater. you stood on this line while they played some ancient film of a plane swaying through the crand canyon, a roller coaster, a stock car on a race track, etc.. people were falling over because of the tricks it played on the mind. with THIS, they better put air sickness bags on the back of each chair....lol.

I flew in a souped up Lancair years ago, 50 feet, 250mph, what a rush!
Was in the back of a Mustang, 100 feet, 250mph, a rush in stereo!!!

Can't wait for this one, if it ever gets to Oz.

it sure should! I have never been to an IMAX but years ago in niagra falls ( canadian side ) they had this 180 degree theater. you stood on this line while they played some ancient film of a plane swaying through the crand canyon, a roller coaster, a stock car on a race track, etc.. people were falling over because of the tricks it played on the mind. with THIS, they better put air sickness bags on the back of each chair....lol.

I did that too! What a mind Eff! If you had told me about it before I went in, I would have cried BS. But once in, I was weaving and bobbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back