airbrush (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

piet

Senior Airman
Aug 27, 2009
hello,
I wondered what airbrushes are used by us modellers:?:
I myself have multiple, .. Iwata Custom Micron CM-C...and the old work horse badger150 .. I even have my first one I got from my father a DeVilbiss Aero Graph i was thirteen( long time ago:() and some cheaper ones from blackbull got 3 for 70,-euro's not bad for the money, yesterday i got a..harder&steenbeck evolution 2-1 .

All the best,
Piet

Badger Crescendo 175

25030-0300-1-3ww-l.jpg

I have three ones. Mara EW-770 with a nozzle 0.25mm, PROFI AB-1007 with a nozzle 0.2mm and an old russian one with three replaceablenozzles of 0.3mm / 0.5mm / 0.8mm in diameter.

Attachments

• EW770.jpg
    EW770.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 113
  • PROFI AB-1007.jpg
    PROFI AB-1007.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 108
  • aerograf r.jpg
    aerograf r.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 124
I have an Testors A370 to fine works and a Badger 150 to general work, love all.

My testors have more than 8 years of use, and the body have lifetime warranty, in march it have problens on the trigger, so I put it on mail and send back to testors, they send-me a new one body !!! To brazil !

The airbrush is so good and testors service are great !

Mine is like the 2nd one in Wojteks post.

I was having problems spraying the panel-lines on my stuka last week, I took it apart, held the cup up to a lamp but I couldn't see any light through the nozzle opening. When I want to give it a really good clean, I normally leave the whole thing soaking on cellulose thinners for a couple of hours and then spray more through it. But I decided I wanted to get something into the nozzle opening to clean it. I went up to Tesco to see if I could find anything small enough. Nothing in the hardware section, but in the dental hygiene section I found some inter-dental brushes, they're 0.6mm thick.

tepe.jpg

I soaked one in white spirits and I had to turn it to get it into the nozzle opening, The amount of crap that came out was embarrassing! The AB works like a dream again now. I'd recommend getting some of these little brushes if you don't have any.

The amount of crap that came out was embarrassing!

I've done that , quite shocking aint it? :lol: at the same time a little relieving knowing you proberly just fixed it

Second the recommendation of buying small brushes for cleaning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back