Airbrushing German Camo (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

prem895

Staff Sergeant
Oct 7, 2012
Toronto/Beijing
I have been practicing my hand at mottling German camo for my 1/24 Trump Rall Black 13,but I am finding that I cannot get the spray pattern small enough and too much paint. Is it my needle is too big 0.3. Should I invest on an airbrush in 0.21 to get a real small pattern. I tried turning the pressure down to about 10 psi and adjusting the paint control knob,but to no avail. Am I doing something wrong. Please help me fix this problem.

Generally the distance you spray from decides on the spot size. Set your airbrush in the way you can get a line as much narrow as possible. Then you can spray these samo spots. Another way for making a such splotches is using a cardboard templates similar to these etched.

770_rd.gif

1859_xf562_2.gif

Nope. These are for 1/48 scale. But if you want you can resize these templates to your scale and print them then. Of course you have to cut out these apertures yourself. Another way you can use it to resize a profile ( it should be included in the kit instruction ) , then printing , cutting out and voila... what for spend money if it can be made yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back