Aircraft Gun...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SpitfireKing

Airman 1st Class
Jul 2, 2006
Nora Springs, Iowa
I am attempting to make a toy anti-aircraft, thats not really a toy, it uses a mix of bottle rockets, roman candles, and can poppers. any ideas how to make it more realistic?:?: :idea: :?:

Sure. Slice all ordanance with x-acto knife along their length. Save shortest fuse. Empty all powder into 6oz v-8 can labeled Flakpanzer. Insert saved short fuse. Hold v-8 can above head held tightly in fist. Pray to March of Dimes for a new prosthetic. Light fuse. Repeat for effect.

Final step, change your Forum signature to "Stumpy".

P38 Pilot said:
Your not going to down some Passenger planes are you? :lol:

Maybe. Well Adler, it won't be a "Toy" I will actually use it to shoot things down.
Maybe not down but more "up".:shock: My sig, It works.:| Hopefully I won't pull a " A Christmas Story" and "shoot my out". :lol: Why? well I was originialy use it to blow green army men up with. Gotta love the things. But then I changed the measurments and such to make this "Toy" more for "Demolition" and less for "Play".

Attachments

• Spitfire Battle.jpg
    Spitfire Battle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 168
SpitfireKing said:
Maybe. Well Adler, it won't be a "Toy" I will actually use it to shoot things down.
Maybe not down but more "up".:shock: My sig, It works.:| Hopefully I won't pull a " A Christmas Story" and "shoot my out". :lol: Why? well I was originialy use it to blow green army men up with. Gotta love the things. But then I changed the measurments and such to make this "Toy" more for "Demolition" and less for "Play".

AH HA! I was right!!!:D

Well, the best idea would be to turn it into a surface-to-surface missile instead of a surface-to-air. Downing a flying target even if you dont do a damage can be very dangerous. My parents knew an old man, (bless his heart, he died years ago,) who flew bush planes. While he was flying a bullet shot up in through his canopy and almost killed him. Now I know your missile isnt a gun, but someone fired a rifle at his aircraft for fun.

Like I said, turn it into a surface to surface missile so you can see it hit the target then explode!:)

I'LL DO BOTH!! I'll get two. One for me. One for my girlfriend. She likes things like that. Violent she is.

Attachments

• mislau_lg.jpg
    mislau_lg.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Spitfire Battle.jpg
    Spitfire Battle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 156
P38 Pilot said:
AH HA! I was right!!!:D

Well, the best idea would be to turn it into a surface-to-surface missile instead of a surface-to-air. Downing a flying target even if you dont do a damage can be very dangerous. My parents knew an old man, (bless his heart, he died years ago,) who flew bush planes. While he was flying a bullet shot up in through his canopy and almost killed him. Now I know your missile isnt a gun, but someone fired a rifle at his aircraft for fun.

Like I said, turn it into a surface to surface missile so you can see it hit the target then explode!:)

I fail to see your logic? You're saying, don't fire rifles at aircraft because you could hurt somebody, fire them at targets on the ground....like people?

Don't worry, I won't shoot "People" I'll shoot cans and bottles and such. If I shot "people" then, Quoting my step-dad,:

"I"ll shove your head so far up your ***, every time you fart you'll think you had an idea."

Then my mom would, quite litteraly, kill me with a breath of flame. that's why we call her Queen Dragon Mom.

Tiger said:
I fail to see your logic? You're saying, don't fire rifles at aircraft because you could hurt somebody, fire them at targets on the ground....like people?

No, what Im trying to say is that its dangerous to fire anything at aircraft even if you do miss. And shooting a missile at people on the ground is even more dangerous. All I was trying to say was that fire them at something, but not someone

Have fun, just don't start things on fire. Well not living things at least. You do I'll shoot you with a penny. And yes I do have a penny gun.

I hope next time it works. If your wondering what happened I tested my proto-type of my Anti-aircraft gun. it started on fire. My brother was actually the one testing it out and well he forgot to open the chamber to allow the roman candle to launch and yeah. no one was harmed but now I need to start from scratch. We couldn't save it!:cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :cry:

Attachments

• fire2.jpg
    fire2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Spitfire Battle.jpg
    Spitfire Battle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Back