Airfix King Tiger Part Problem

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ninjaplation

Airman
Nov 18, 2013
Hey guys so I started work on my Airfix King Tiger 3 days ago and today when I got to the part where I have to mount the hull mg I realized I was missung that part looked around did not see it. The case seems to be that somehow came off the sprue before I purchased it, it would if been sprue C part #4. Do you guys joe if airfix offers replacement or if I have to just buy a whole new kit, would like to just get the part. Saw airfix has a replacement program but if they make you pay shipping I might as well just get a whole new kit and so somthing with the other parts.

Airfix have had a free, replacement part service for the last 62 years, at least in the UK. Under UK laws, they have to replace broken or missing parts. IF there is a shipping charge for outside the UK, which I doubt, it will be minimal.
I think they have an on-line service, shown on the packaging or, as used to be, a missing parts order slip in the packaging. Alternatively, their address is Hornby Hobbies Ltd., Margate, Kent CT9 4JX, England, UK.

Do you mean the one in the top right corner?

airfix tiger.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back