Airwaves 1/72 hawker hurricane mk1 cockpit set and 1/ 72 scale resin wheel bay set

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TimEwers

Airman 1st Class
Aug 28, 2010
I have Airfix'es 1/72 Hurricane/Sea Hurricane mk2c and found that update set and am wondering would it work for any and all versions of the Hurricane.

Also saw a resin main wheel bay update set as well but it says it's for the Hasagawa kit but would it fit the airfix kit as well as aren't they mainly the same kit?.

Don't know how similar the kits are Tim, so couldn't say. Quite often different sets can be use with other kits though, a little filling and sanding taking care of the difference.
(Thats actually sometimes true of sets used in conjunction with designated kits aswell - an Airwaves Hampden set and Verlinden Bf 109E set I have being recent classic examples!)

The Airfix Hurricane isn't the Hasegawa one for sure. Despite a few shortcomings and dimension inaccuracies it can be a nice model when added these aftermarket sets. I think these should fit the model without any problem. So I agree with Evan on that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back