***Alarm Start - Unternehemen Flugbrucke!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm itching to start building for this GB, it'll be a while before I get my 190, so I'm thinking of getting a Revell 1/48 109K-4 at my LHS today. So I'll be entering a 2nd build :)

I'll look forward to that M. I'm sure you'll make a good job of that kit, which is ex-Revell - should look cracking in 1/32nd scale.
This Group Build thingy is 'building' up nicely - a few more people entering would be good, but, so far we have at least 20 models, from 16 members, not counting myself and whatever Wayne decides to surprise us with!
Great idea Jan, and I'm looking forward to many more, as is my local Model Shop, Model Hobbies, Hannant's........

As promised, here's the first entry for the group build. BUT, remember, this is a 'thrown in' entry only, and will NOT be included in the judging/results.
The idea was to do something just a little different, not only in the choice of subject but, for me, the choice of the teeny weeny 1/72nd scale.
The intention is to promote enthusiasm, hopefully a bit of inspiration, and to launch the first Group Build for the forum.
It is possible that this could also be the first group build done entirely over the Internet, Internationally!
Possibly also the first ever modelling 'competition' to be judged solely on photographic presentations, as opposed to the actual models being available for inspection.
And to think, it had to be a Jockanese Swede to come up with the idea!
Hats off to Lucky!!
So, here's the first of what I hope will be many entries.
The 'Hobby Boss' 1/72nd scale Focke Wulf FW190A8, finished as a II/JG26 machine, abandoned after the unit's departure from Melsbroek, Belgium, September 1944.
Looking forward to loads of pics, from ALL you modellers, as your builds progress.
Happy modelling, and good luck to you all!
Terry.
PS, from what I've seen on this forum, most, if not all of you, can do MUCH better than this!

nice who ever was the pilot FAIL

I think she was tipped up on purpose Chris, as (as terry said) she was booby trapped - there was an SC 250 (If I remember right) bomb under the spinner tip - USAAF personnel tried to upright the aircraft, the resulting explosion taking out not ony the 190 but several P-47's aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back