Alfa vs Trafalgar vs Los Angeles

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Duh! The 688i is one of the most advanced submarines on the planet, right behind the Seawolf-class attack sub. Gotta go with a 688i Los Angeles-class subs; the Brits are good, but we don't share all of our secrets with them, old boy.

Duh! The 688i is one of the most advanced submarines on the planet, right behind the Seawolf-class attack sub. Gotta go with a 688i Los Angeles-class subs; the Brits are good, but we don't share all of our secrets with them, old boy.

Hit it right on the head sod

Even you guys borrow our submarine to hunt down....so we Swedes must be doing something right too, and Gotland is more quiet than the Los Angeles and Virginia class, that's the reason you borrowed her....:lol:

From those three - LA. But if had to choose submarine for Poland, it will be either German Type 214 or Sweedish Gotland. There is nothing better in the world in terms of submarine warfare then SSK with AIP.

Nukes can dive longer and are bigger, but are rather loud when compared to SSK. Even old polish Kilo was able to outsmart, outsneak and sink NATO ships :D Better to have few metters few and few torpedos less but live, then be the big fish eaten by bacteria :p

Even old polish Kilo was able to outsmart, outsneak and sink NATO ships :D P

Please list all NATO ships that were sunk by Polish Kilo class ships.

After that...

Please list all NATO ships that were sunk by other Warsaw Pact Nations.

If you are going to make naive claims then you need to back them up.

sorry, I totally forgot about that post. I usualy post only in the ww2 threads and don't scroll so far down.

Well, it was not "war sinking" but during some excersises on Baltic Sea. And what NATO ships were "sunk" by polish submarines - I do not know. There was short information on Polish Navy pages about "ORP Orzeł having great input on Baltic excersizes" and "it evaded NATO ASW and sunk (in training) modern NATO ships". Nothing more. I've asked a question about it to my friend in MON (Ministry of National Defence), so in few days I hopefuly can give more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back