Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Hello,

I'm gonna be offline for most of the next day (Friday) so as I promised, I wish you all the best, good luck, a lot of health and Happy Birthday, DerAdler.

By the way, how old are you? I'd bet +/- 30.

I hope you enjoy your present. It took me about three minutes in Paintshop. :lol:

:!: Bist du gelandet schon? :?:
downie.gif

Attachments

• deradleristgelandet_205.jpg
    deradleristgelandet_205.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 563
Zum Geburtstag viel gluck,
zum geburtstag viel gluck,
zum geburtstag alles gute,
zum geburtstag viel gluck!

Happy birthday Adler!

You are still a young lad! My brother is 25, but he looks older than you. But I could put all my money on you havin' seen more.

plan_D said:
You are still a young lad! My brother is 25, but he looks older than you. But I could put all my money on you havin' seen more.

Trust me I feel more like I am 55. My back is constantly hurting, my knee is pretty much done (docs think I will need a plastic one by the time I am 35), and Ive got screws in my shoulder already. :(

Yah, it must be at the age of 25. I mean my bro hasn't had an easy life, he's been through a lot of shit and looks rough as hell. But you're young! And I'm even younger, ha-ha-ha. Happy Birthday, mate! What you goin' to do for your b-day anyway?

I wanted to have a party at my place but my wife talked me out of it because she did not want a mess in the house. So me and my wife are meeting up with some of my German friends and a bunch of my American friends that I am in the army with down at the local Irish Pub (Irish Pubs are all over Germany!) and drink some Guiness!

Good man. Drink enough for me and you! In fact, I'm drinking beer for you right now.

I'm on my fifth can of Carlsberg. It's only 4% and it's only 440ml cans...but it's nice!

Good thinkin' - I have an alcohol test for my new job ...but erh...do I care? It's only a shitty job to give me some money anyway.

And I've FINALLY worked out what I'm goin' to do with my litte (6'1) self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back