Amish School Shooting

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chief

Senior Airman
Jul 12, 2006
This I could've posted in the annoyed thread, but like most of you who know about it know that this is beyond a simple post. It need's it's own thread.

I'm going to relay this as best I can. I ask that when I'm done someone fill this in with more detail or correct any error's I may have made.

Earlier this morning around Lancaster, PA. A man on a mission walk up to an Amish school house. He was carrying a long rifle, pistol, 2x4's, and 2x6's. Upon entering he pulled out his gun and ordered all the boy's to leave the school house. After the boys left he boarded up the all the doors. He had the girls line up in front of the Black Board. The police showed up and a shoot out incurred. The man shot most of the girls before police shot and killed the suspect.

the man had written a suicide letter prior to the shooting. In it he apologized to his family about what he was about to do. He said that he was out for revenge. He was mad, Not just at himself, but more towards the hate he felt towards God.

His family has not, yet been questioned. All that the surrounding local community can do now is comfort the families of the victims. 6 girls are dead 4 are now in critical or serious conditions.

Later, today there a prayer vigil was held by the local community with music led by Michael W. Smith. It was a tear and heart filled service supported by the local community to help comfort the families of the victims.

More will be added as it develops.
May God bless these families in their time of need.

These sick bastards that kill or harm innocent children are the worst bastards on the planet. There is nothing we could do to them that I would consider too evil or inhuman to punish them. Killing them is not enough. :evil:

there was admission when he was 12 years of age that he wanted to molest girls.

you know if kids/guys like this could only go in for therapy, realizing that they indeed have a problem there may be a turn around before something dreadful as this happens. He sure seemed to have his wife fooled with his mask.

another creepy thing is that this is almost a copy-cat type of murder, remember what has happened recently in Colorado ? We've got the same type of weirdo's running around in our community, no school is safe even with the sophisticated survelliance systems even in use today. As easy as it was for this poor guy to walk into an amish community/school and do these things, will it happen again to another Amish spot ?

Oh the irony.

The truly horrific things I read about this just makes me cringe. He shows up with guns, ammo, 2X4s and nails to bar the door, tape and cords to tie the girls up, toilet paper, and K-Y Jelly. This is beyond sickness to me. This is evil incarnate.

There has to be a way to map these f'ers brain patterns or something so that we can lock them up away from society. There is no worse criminal than those who prey on innocent children and no quarter should be shown once a crime is committed.

Not interested? Type in your address, gather your children and lock your doors.

National Sex Offender Registry

Thanks for posting that predator site Matt. It led me to one for Colorado and discovered there are 3 within a 1/2 mile from my house. According to the site it stated they are not violent, registered and are behaving themselves.

Joe keep the long bar-ed chain saw sharp though ..........

there are two that the state are trying to find homes for in our area..........crap send them to the desert

Thanks for posting that predator site Matt. It led me to one for Colorado and discovered there are 3 within a 1/2 mile from my house. According to the site it stated they are not violent, registered and are behaving themselves.

Damn!! I have been looking for a National Sex Offender Registry in Canada site but I don't think we have one. Anyone know forsure ?? Does Canada have a site like that?

I can't find it if we do.

I think it's because of the value system and work ethic system we have today that's the problem.

It's getting to easy to make mistakes anymore. People are to lazy and to immature to handle the pressure. We aren't allowed to punish bad behavior. If someone commits the crime they should do the time. False, they're not bad they're just mentally unstable and should be sent to a anger management class.

B******, If you're commit a crime you should be responsible enough to own up to your crime. If you make a mistake you should be responsible enough to own up to that mistake.

We're now taught in the mistake's are a way of lifeand should be accepted. That statement is a contradiction. People are prone to make mistakes. It's human nature. I agree with this. However, the word mistake generally means wrong doing, or error.

We were not created to make mistakes we were created to reflect our creator God. We were young and now we are knowlegable of both good and evil. Listen to that statement. We are knowledgeable of both good and evil. We know what good and evil is. If we know what it is than we should also know th consequences of both good and evil.

Now that we understand this we should also know what we should do when evil occurs. We must stop it to show others what happens when you do evil. If you do evil you should except the consequences so that later when your faced with that same decision you know what not to do. You now have the experience to know what to do and why. You take that experience and grow stronger.

We cannot deny the reality. This is not make believe. People live and die because of mistakes. This is the reason we cannot allow it. If you steal you go to jail for a few years. If you commit murder you either go to jail for life or lose your life. Otherwise, it will never stop.

We must not allow these thing to happen. No more anger management. No more slaps on the wrist for Pedophilia. No more Mental hospitals for though who psychopaths. You do the crime you do the time. Period! No questions asked.

That's escaping the concequences not owning up to them though. No better than running away.

Yeah, get this Lanc. He executes all the kids and then shoots himself. Saved the tax payer money, but couldn't he have been so F'ed up that he forgot the sequence and just shot himself first? Investigation is revealing that he was dark with remorse from earlier digressions. So why kill others if he is remorseful? E-V-I-L.

Damn!! I have been looking for a National Sex Offender Registry in Canada site but I don't think we have one. Anyone know forsure ?? Does Canada have a site like that?

I can't find it if we do.
The public in Canada doesn't have access to it. It exists strictly to aid the police. The RCMP supposedly keeps an extensive database, but John Q. Public apparently has no need to know. Helpful, huh? Yeah. :rolleyes:

This was a horrendous act carried out by a very sick individual. What sickens me even more is that stupid c*nt at Westboro Baptist Church wanted to stage a protest at the funeral for these girls! This is what she said:
"Those Amish people, everyone is sitting around talking about those poor little girls — blah, blah, blah — they brought the wrath upon themselves," Phelps-Roper said, adding that the Amish "don't serve God, they serve themselves."

WTF?!?!?! This woman claims to be a Christian? I have never heard such insensitive, judgemental garbage in my life. Here is the article. By the way, they cancelled the protests if they got an hour spot on talk radio. Freakin' media whores.

FOXNews.com - Anti-Gay Kansas Church Cancels Protests at Funerals for Slain Amish Girls - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Users who are viewing this thread

Back