An annoyed redirection

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
Each time I use the "Home" icon to see the entire forum I'm moving to the menu with pinned threads with greetings for Bill Runnels by FLYBOYJ. I have to say it makes me annoyed because I have already posted there and there is no need to step into the same river twice.. Any of you else does experience the same?

Schowek01.jpg

Humm.. I think David is testing a couple of new settings. But not sure why it still appearing if I posted there.

As I have suspected David was testing a couple od settings and options. Now it is over and no problem at all. Regarding the Home button I have to use that for keeping my eye on the entire forum. The New Posts button isn't enough if you want to control the forum working.

Yea, adding in some features.

Wurger Wurger I temp disabled the addon. I was testing options/capabilities. Will get back to it after I adjust some things on server to make it work better

I would suggest adding a kind of flag for posted/ not posted there allowing to skip it automatically in order to avoid the permanent getting back to a such page. However I like the idea. Also I had the smalll message tab at the bottom right corner of my screen while both being logged off and in.

Didn't annoy, just a smile. Searched ANNOY, came up with 4 pages, this one and three that were alike. Horse will fix it I'm sure......

But This did. After a couple of years not working at the bench all my super glue was set in the bottles!!!!!! Dam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back